Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Story About Brawles Team


In Summer time, they want have some activities in their holiday...

Dan : "Hah, boring. I want do something for spend my holiday."
Drago : "Hey Dan, why you do some useful activities"
Dan : "What? helping mom? I don't like that activities"
Drago : "Yeah, some like that!"
Dan : "Oh please. Well I call Shun"
Drago : "effort"

Then Dan call Shun By Phone

Dan : "Hello, can I speak with Shun?"
Shun : "yeah, I am. What's wrong Dan?"
Dan : "Well, um... What do u want to do Shun in Summet Time?"
Shun : "Nothing, just exercise in mountain my self!"
Dan : "Hem, I want have some activities in Summer time.
Hey, why we not go to some place to bettle bakugan?"
Shun : "Hem, nice idea Dan. Okay, where?
Dan : "In the park 4 o'clock!"
Shun : "Okay"
Dan : "Don't forget to tell other ya?"
Shun : "Yeah!"

Phoniex : "Who is that Shun? Is that Dan?"
Shun : "Yeah, we will fight bakugan 4 o'clock this afternoon"
Phoniex : "you don't go to your mother's graveyard this afternoon?"
Shun : "I will go now!"
Phoniex : "Okay, I come with you Shun!"

Then Dan go to Runo'a Cafe and meet Runo and Julie.

Runo : "What? bettle bakugan? are you sure Dan?"
Dan : "Surely, Runo"
Julie : "Wow, that must be nice. I want fight bakugan with you Dan!"
Tigres : "But me and Runo can lose so easy. Right princces?"
Runo : "Iyap, we can't lose easy Dan!"
Predato : "Me and Marucho same, can't lose so easy!"
Dan : "Yeah, that name of spirit!"
Golem : "So where place we will fight?"
Drago : "In park, 4 o'clock this afternoon"
Dan : "Okay, well I want go home for prepare this battle, Bye. Oh yaeh, and don't
forget tell Alice and Joe."

At Park 4 o'clock

Dan : "Why Shun not come?"
Drago : "Yeah, where Phoniex and Shun?"
Julie : "Maybe Shun have other things to do!"
Tigres : "That, Shun is come."
Alice : "Ah... (see Shun walk to park) Shun...!"(go to Shun)
Shun : "Sorry late, well. Dan, (see Dan) select who want first!"
Dan : "Well, I like well play together like team!"
Runo : "That's great!"
Joe : "Yeah, we can together play bakugan."
Dan : "Okay, Ready All. I select Runo, Marucho, and Shun as my team mate"
Julie: "Okay, Alice, Joe are u ready?"
Joe and Alice : "I'm ready"

All : "get card open!"
"get card Set"

Dan : "Me first, bakugan Shoot! Pop out. Pyarus Drago!"
Julie : "Oh I see Dan, bakugan Shoot!. Pop out, Subtera Golem."
Shun : "Get card set, bakugan shoot, pop out. Ventus Skyres Phoniex"
Joe : "Okay, I'm your enemy Shun. Bakugan Shoot, pop out. Warvern"

then They figth with their spirit....

Dan : "Fuh, so tired!"
Shun : "You are so great friends"
Joe : "You to Shun, You so great with Phoniex."
Julie : "All, you are so great!"
Predator : "this is nice summer time activities we have done!"
Marucho : "Yeah, I'm so happy now"
Alice : " Well, we should go home now. The day is already dark"
Dan : "Yeah, thanks all. See U tomorrow.'
Shun, alice, joe, Julie, and Marucho : "Bye!"

Then They go to their house....

Thanks for reading \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment